Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NEW TIES!

Hello there followers! We have added a new item to the shop which has quickly become very popular. Our new Ties! Since they are becoming so popular I have decided to take orders for them! If your child has a favorite sports team or cartoon character I will gladly make them a tie according to the fabric I can find! If you have the fabric already I charge $10.95 for labor! If you would like to place a order you can contact me through my email Sirethah@hotmail.com, Facebook My Little Lady Loves, or through My ETSY account.... We will be adding more items soon so keep checking back! :) THANKS My Little Lady Loves.

1 comment:

My Little Lady Loves said...

$10.95 is for the cost of our child size ties... The bigger they get the more they cost .. I offer price estemates.

Post a Comment