Saturday, March 19, 2011

TUTUS!! BOWS!! and a messy house! :)

Well hello there! It was a very very busy day yesterday! this is yesterdays post today! ha! Well I am so excited to say I have learned how to make crochet flowers! and they are so pretty I had to make Livy and Rebekah both one! We accomplished making tutus and matching headbands and I have to say I am very proud of them! Well my house is a complete and utter mess but I'm getting things accomplished! Really enjoying making all of my creations! hoping to get pictures of the happy customer and my items!! :)
If your checking in for the giveaways I will be posting more info this afternoon! so check back!
For those of you who have ordered from me your shipments will be going out today! Thank you! Posting more items today after I get my models to help me out! Tutus w/ matching headbands $25 for the set + shipping and handling. Going to have some Large bows- $6.50 each and small bows $8.00 set of 6, crochet flower stretchy head bands $8 each and some new fabric ruffle flower headbands $8each.

No comments:

Post a Comment